For PERFECT lens head and mirror alignment.
- Align the 3rd and most critical mirror first.
- Align the 3rd mirror to your lens not the Z axis of travel.
- The always on red laser makes mirror 3 alignment quicker and safer.
- For people new to the process of adjusting the screws on you mirror. The always on red laser can help understand those adjustments quicker.
- Please understand using the tool to learn how to make mirror adjustments will probably require extra batteries.
- This tool does not replace the scorch method of aligning your 1st mirror. Mirror 2 can be aligned using the scorch method or with this alignment tool.
- This Reverse alignment tool is designed to represent the exact center of the lens at 90 degrees +/- 10 minute perpendicular.
How to select the correct Reverse Laser Aligner.
- A problem you might find with your machine with this process.
- After aligning mirror 3 to the X axis. Get it perfect near the front of your machine and then move it to the back.
- If it is no longer perfect your gantry may not be square or level (your floor may not be level) or something is causing the head to move when you move the Y axis to the back.
- This is a 4 corner test that checks the stability of your head and the squareness of your gantry.